Many Ways to Support DignityUSA
Your prayers and financial support are needed for this critical work to continue. Your gift of any amount is appreciated!
Please consider making a gift of $50 or higher to show your support of these important works and remember donations to DignityUSA are tax deductible
Now more than ever, Dignity is being called to be the voice of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Catholics who are firmly committed to the Gospel. In order to continue to speak effectively for justice for all in the Catholic Church and society, we need your financial commitment.
You help strengthen DignityUSA’s unique and vital voice when you become a DignityUSA Angel.
Your membership to DignityUSA funds:
- Our Voice in the media
- Education of Church and society on LGBT issues
- Membership and Chapter outreach
- Advocacy work on behalf of LGBT Catholics
- Coalition work in the Church and within the LGBT community
- Our electronic, print and website communications and publications
- Affirming pastoral care for LGBT Catholics and allies nationwide
- The only Catholic organization that performs same-sex marriages
Thank you for supporting your local chapter. While DignityUSA works on a national scale, it's the work of our chapters that meets the needs of their local communities.
In order to work efficiently, DignityUSA's daily costs are approximately $500. You can help by reserving a day and donate $500 for that day. All days are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.