As we head into June and nationwide celebrations of the beauty, strength, and diversity of the LGBT community, I am grateful for the vibrancy that all of you bring to the Dignity community. As individuals, chapters, caucuses, and as a national organization, we are involved in myriad social justice initiatives, help to fund a wide range of worthy causes, provide incredible support to one another in times of need, celebrate life’s peak moments with one other, and gather to be nourished by Word and Sacrament.
Pride... A Deadly Sin? Not in Dignity!
Executive Director - DignityUSA
- Pride...A Deadly Sin? Not in Dignity!
- DignityUSA Thanks Patricia Russell for Board Service
- Help Support Transgender Spirituality
- Dignity/Washington News for June
- Dignity/Chicago Marks 42nd Year; New James Bussen Award to Victor Salvo and The Legacy Project
- DignityUSA Staff Retreat
- Tom Yates of Dignity/Washington Receives Capital Pride 2014 Heroes Award
- Join the World Meeting of Families Pilgrimage
- Requiescat in Pace: Tom Cunningham