Begun in 1969& in San Diego under the leadership of Fr. Patrick Nidorf, OSA, first as a counseling group and then a support group in Los Angeles, DignityUSA has been a national organization since 1973.
This Archives section outlines DignityUSA's long and proud history as a progressive national lay movement of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) Catholics, our families, and our friends.
- Greeting from Dr. Pax Nidorf, DignityUSA's Founder
- Chronology of DignityUSA Leadership
- Early DignityUSA Newsletters
- DignityUSA archives at the Online Archive of California
- Archives Press Releases and News, 1996-present
- Back issues of DignityUSA's Dateline newsletters, 1996-present
- Back Issues of DignityUSA's QV quarterly publication, 2006-present
- Archived DignityUSA's calendars, 2000-present
- DignityUSA and the Crisis of the Church, 2002
- DignityUSA and the Right to Marry, 2003-present