We will speak the truth of our lives as the Spirit inspires us. All the People of God and the institutional Church must hear our Voice.
Through DignityUSA, the Voice of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) Catholics will be heard! You can amplify and empower this Voice with your membership in and support for DignityUSA.
Does joining cost me anything?
All members are asked to support DignityUSA with dues of $50 annually.
Your dues help to support the work of the national office and to provide services back to our chapters. All contributions above $50 will go toward supporting and strengthening DignityUSA’s programs and advocacy work.
Now more than ever, Dignity is being called to be the voice of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Catholics who are firmly committed to the Gospel. In order to continue to speak effectively for justice for all in the Catholic Church and society, we need your financial commitment.
You help strengthen DignityUSA’s unique and vital voice when you become a DignityUSA Angel. Amplify our voice with your monthly (Guardian Angel) or annual contribution at one of the following levels. Join the Choir of Angels, and ensure that DignityUSA’s voice continues to be heard whenever and wherever it is needed!
- Funds DignityUSA’s ability to respond to critical events through print, television, radio and Internet media
- Enables travel to chapters, conferences and leadership meetings around the country
- Brings DignityUSA closer to its members through regional membership meetings
- Provides resources for chapter support and development
- Ensures that all who wish to join DignityUSA are able to do so, regardless of income
- Allows us to represent GLBT Catholics in major political and religious coalitions around the country
- Supports maintenance of an up-to-date, informative, interactive website visited by over 10,000 people each month
- Provides staff to respond to hundreds of phone calls, emails and letters from people seeking advice and counsel
- Enables publications such as the DignityUSA QV and Dignity Dateline
- Sponsors DignityUSA outreach to GLBT Catholics, our families, friends and supporters